[geot country=”Croatia, Germany, Japan”]iPhones can do some pretty neat things. They can access the internet in remote locations all over the world, track our health and wellness, and connect us to people around the globe. However, the one thing they cannot do is record significant personal or professional conversations. Surprising, right?[/geot]
The good news is that you do not need to go back to school and get a degree in iPhone programming to easily record iPhone calls. In this post, we will cover the most common uses of call recording on iPhone, laws and regulations you must pay attention before recording iPhone calls, and the best way to record phone calls on iPhone.
Why would you want to record iPhone calls?
At TapeACall, we’ve become very good at developing call recording solutions for many various professional or personal scenarios. Recording phone conversations offer many valuable professional and personal uses – depending on the types of communications you need to record.
In a professional setting, recording iPhone calls may help you to:
- Take notes for your boss, an important project, or conference call
- Provide documentation of a significant professional conversation
- Document interviews for journalism or content writing
- Improve professional development
In a personal setting, recording iPhone calls may help you to:
- Document a conversation to manage conflict resolution
- Save a phone call between a loved one or friend
- Record a hilarious phone prank to share later
Is It Legal To Record Phone Calls on an iPhone?
Before you start recording phone calls, it is essential to make a note of the various laws surrounding call recording — depending on what area you live. Recording phone calls without consent can be illegal in some states.
Some states, such as Massachusetts, require that both parties verbally consent to the phone call being recorded, while other states only require that one person consents. In these cases, the other person does not have to know about it all; that is entirely legal.
Why is Recording iPhone Calls So Tricky?
Recording calls on iPhone is not so easy on an iOS device as compared to an Android phone. From a technical standpoint, there are a few nuances to the iPhone that makes it challenging to access the microphone and the phone app at the same time.
So, what does that mean for you? Instead of getting a degree in mobile app programming, the easiest solution to record iPhone calls is using a third-party app such as TapeACall.
How to Record iPhone Calls
Though phone call recording offers many valuable use cases, accessing this default functionality from Apple may be more difficult than you would expect from your iPhone. Luckily, apps such as TapeACall allow you to record phone calls on your iPhone easily.
TapeACall is the #1 rated app to record iPhone calls. TapeACall works by creating a three-way call between you, the caller you want to record, and the TapeACall service.
If you are researching how to record iPhone calls, follow these simple steps:
- Download the TapeACall app on your iPhone
- Tap the “Record” button. Press this classic icon, and you are officially dialing in.
- Tap the “Merge Call” button. This will merge your conversation with our servers so we can record for you. Your call is now recording.
- Tap the “Playback” button. This will be a familiar button, also. Tap it to hear your recorded conversation.
- Tap the Share button. All recordings are secure and shareable with whomever you would like to share.
After you are finished recording your phone call, you will also have access to these recordings in downloadable MP3 formats. TapeACall allows you to effortlessly save and share your phone recordings for immediate access to the conversation without having to pull up the audio. Simple and easy!
TapeACall Makes it Easy to Record iPhone Calls
Listed as the #1 business app for all business sizes in 35 different countries around the world, TapeACall features the following:
- Genuinely unlimited call recording, no per-minute usage fees
- Simply and easy user interface
- Both incoming and outgoing call recording
- Record phone calls you already on
- Downloadable recordings in MP3 format
- Share recordings with clients and others
- Create custom labels for recordings
So, before you try hacking your iPhone to record important phone conversations, try TapeACall free for one week! TapeACall is easy to use, and a secure investment to begin recording your important phone conversations. Get started today!